sábado, 16 de julio de 2011

My Immortal


I'm so tired of being here  Suppressed by all my childish fears And if you have to leave I wish that you would just leave Cause your presence still lingers here And it won't leave me alone 
These wounds won't seem to heal  This pain is just too real  There's just too much that time can not erase   When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears 
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears  And I held your hand through all of these years  But you still have all of me  
You used to captivate me by your resonating light  Now I'm bound by the life you left behind  Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams  Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me  
These wounds won't seem to heal  This pain is just too real  There's just too much that time can not erase  
When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears  When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears  And I held your hand through all of these years  But you still have all of me   
I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone  But though you're still with me  I've been alone all along  
When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears  When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears  I held your hand through all of these years  But you still have all of me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario